IBIED, a Non-governmental Not-for-Profit Organization is concerned about the correct handling of waste Breyten. But first we would like to know from this survey,
(a) how you feel about recycling,
(b) whether you recycle at the moment, and
(c) whether you would recycled if you knew WHY, HOW and WHERE.
You do not have to give us your name but we would like to know in which area you live. The results of this survey will remain confidential/are to be published in the press.
RECYCLING INVOLVES SORTING OUR WASTE INTO ITEMS SUCH AS GLASS, PAPER, CARDBOARD AND CANS THAT CAN BE RE-USED TO MAKE NEW PRODUCTS.
There are drop-off and buy-back points for recycling in your area, for instance at schools, shopping centers, community centers, churches, garden refuse sites and in commercial areas. If you would be willing to recycle a specific item, provided that you knew how and where to, please indicate such in your responses below.
Help us by completing this questionnaire.
What Will You Learn?
- Strong restraining forces limit the development of waste recycling in Brazil.
- Households are not rewarded, punished or informed about participation in recycling.
- Unequal sharing of costs and benefits of recycling programs’ effectiveness.
- Understanding barriers can help improve waste recycling in different contexts.
- Other urban activities may experience similar restraining forces.